An ode to my favourite time of year. I’ll keep it short and sweet. I know a lot of people hate romanticising colder months. But I don’t! Everything autumnal makes me feel cosy and warm inside.
- My Little Pumpkin – My newest addition in home decor, albeit, a temporary one. And very cheap at just 2 quid. There’s smaller ones at Tesco for 1 I believe but I saw this first.
- My old Michael Kors boots – I got these on sale for like 50% or something insane four years ago. This might be their last season but they’ve served me so well! You can see them on me in the top blogpost title photo!
- 2018 Fall Fashion – I’m really loving anything plaid/check patterned and bold deep colours like maroon and dark green. And a classic turtleneck! The trends are really defined this year and I can’t remember ever having so many good trends in one season.
- Joullerie – And on a stylish note, I am loving my few pieces from Joullerie! They’re such classic bits that go with anything. My style is quite simple so I like to keep accessories understated most of the time. Lately I’m loving the Artemis bracelet.
- Belfast. The city looks so pretty right now. I love the look of the foliage and stomping all the way down the sidewalk with the crunching leaves beneath my feet. I took this snap the last day when I was exploring those gorgeous red brick house neighbourhoods off Lisburn road. Definitely worth taking a stroll through! Some old-timey dream houses in there 😍
Those are what I’m loving this past month! Not to exclude my million pairs of fuzzy socks, green tea sachets and cosy chunky knit sweaters. I’m also really really looking forward to Thanksgiving next month with my friends. What are your fall favourites?